for rental Facility Rentals
- Pavilions are available for rental up to one year in advance. (This applies ONLY to parks and pavilions. Reservations for pools and ballfields will only be accepted up to three months in advance.)
- A $50 flat damage deposit applies to all pavilion and pool rentals. Full payment must be made at time of reservation and will be refunded following event.
- Cancellations must be made at least 30 days prior to event or else deposit is forfeited (unless due to bad weather). A $10 cancellation fee still applies for cancellations prior to 30 days.
- Pavilions & Ballfields south of Business 83 are available for rent on the hour (8:00, 9:00, 10:00, etc.).
- Pavilions & Ballfields north of Business 83 are available for rent on every half hour (8:30, 9:30, 10:30, etc.).
Facility reservations are only accepted at Community Centers during regular business hours Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
Phone Number: 956-681-3340
Phone Number: 956-681-3350
Phone Number: 956-681-3360
For more information or facility availability, please call your nearest community center. Lark (956-681-3340), Las Palmas (956-681-3350) or Palm View (956-681-3360).
NOTE: Firemen’s Park rentals require a $125 flat damage deposit. Full payment must be made at time of reservation and will be refunded following event. Firemen’s Park reservations are only accepted at the Parks Administration Office (1000 S Ware Rd.) during regular business hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.